Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Three, oh it's the magic number....

Well, maybe not in terms of my weight, but it definitely is spiritually!

Posting my starting weight (can't believe I'm doing it, but I am) here so I can keep track. I'm also going to post my goal weight so I can remember that there IS a finish line.

Remember Jen: this is a journey, and that's what it's all about. It will take time, there will be both smooth and bumpy stretches. You will make mistakes some of the time...but you get up, dust yourself off, and try again.

Each day will have its own challenges, but you can handle them. You've got the power of THREE on your side!!! In Him, you cannot fail. You can do all things...


START June 28: 237.4

Goal weight: Between 160 and 150 ultimately, right now goal at the gym is in the 170s.

Some of my fitness goals:

* To run in the 5K my church sponsors in October
* To take up dancing with the hubby
* To keep up with my kids at the park


General Goals:

* To not be exhausted at the end of every day
* To alleviate some of the allergy issues I have caused by food sensitivities
* To improve my singing through better health and muscle strength


Are we ready? Yes? Good! ON we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment